Monday 24 March 2014

Evaluation question 7:

Looking back at your preliminary task, what do feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?



20. PRELIM - Shahed, Rusne, Safia, Paige, Arber from 283goswell on Vimeo.

PRELIM

Rendered Image
 FINAL PRODUCT

 
16 - Rusne Indrasiunaite, Safia Hanou, Paige-Gabrielle Griffith, Abu Shahed Miah from 283goswell on Vimeo.





 This whole process has been a great experience and i have learnt alot, such as embedding presentations, converting videos, using a camera, editing etc. I think the key to our successful product was that my group got on really well i can not recall any of us arguing once. This has boosted my team work skills and built my confidence with workign with new software's as i found they got easier the more i used them. I got in to the routine of blogging regularly and checking it, it was like my new twitter it will be sad not using it anymore. However this has made me more organised and aware of different types of media platforms. Looking at our film opening i am very proud that i could achieve this with my group. Overall this has definitely been a beneficial learning curve.

No comments:

Post a Comment