Friday 21 February 2014

My filming experience

When we first told by our teachers that we have to make a pitch for our film I was quite scared because it all seemed to be happening so quickly and it seemed that we have a lot to do in such little time. But then when we created our pitch I realised that if we work hard we would be able to finish our film in a week or two. We started filming last Wednesday where we filmed my part, who plays the character of Katie. I thought that filming on that day was successful because we were able to film very good shots and angles in a very short amount of time. We also filmed yesterday where we filmed the scene of the killer and the princess. One problem that we came across was that me and shahed had different ideas for how we wanted to film the scene of the killer. To resolve this problem we decided that I would film it the way that I wanted and he also did the same and when we start to edit our film we will then decide which shot is better suited for the film. We also came across the problem of not using enough props so that was why we decided to re film Safia's scene today with her using a suitcase this time. And then the last day of filming was today where we filmed the scene of Jack on the bus and the scene where all of the characters meet at the woods. I think that overall filming has been successful because we have recorded some interesting shots and we have finished filming ahead of when we thought we would. I think that the reason for why we have been successful is because through this week we have all communicated with each other well. What our group has to do now is edit our film and we will start on Monday the 24th of February.

No comments:

Post a Comment