Thursday 27 February 2014

My Filming Experience



For me my filming experience was mainly behind the camera, as a result of breaking my arm just a week or so before filming. All my group were incredibly helpful and understanding about what I could and couldn't do. So for the times when I was able to come, they allowed me to film some of the scenes as it was one of the only things I could do. By the time it came to editing we had created our rough cut draft but then after hearing certain aspects of the feed back, realised that we had to go back to Rusne's house to re-film a few scenes, to make it more clear to the audience. Overall, I believe that our group was very organised from the start and although there was a major disruption to the filming and planning because I was in and out of hospital, even when I had my operation my group made sure to text message me to let me stay up to date with all the changes that had been made since I was away. At the very beginning of filming and drafting up film ideas everyone had their own idea to how the film would have turned out, I know we are all happy with our final outcome.

Me filming the 'friends meeting up and going to the campsite in Highgate woods'


No comments:

Post a Comment