Thursday 6 February 2014

Reflection Post

I have recently started to blog more often and have done lots of research and planning for my film, I am up to date on most of my posts and I have also posted extra blogging posts as well as the ones that I was asked to do. In my previous post I have uploaded a video of a title sequence if screen gems produced our film. I will post another title sequence with our own production company so that it is not copyright. I will consider improving the length of time the text stays up so the audience will have time to read as it was going too fast from the feedback I got. Before I started media I wouldn't of known how to use after effects or any other editing tools to create these piece of media. I gave my hours on learning how to use these programmes so that I could make my work look more professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment